A Little Ray of Sunshine

Friday, February 23, 2007

Hmm, I mighta tricked blogger

It appears if I am signed in from commenting elsewhere, then go to the dashboard page, I can skip their switchover page.

We are back home, safe and sound. I highly reccomend the brazilian restaurant, Rodizios, in the Trolley Square Mall in SLC.

I told my husband I wanted him to get me an elk. He said he would if I got him an elk rifle. I asked my dad about it, but Dad is a righty and all his old hunting buddies were also righties. My husband is left hand left eye dominent, so the search has begun. Somewhere, there must be a lefty hunter who can point me in the right direction. Er, the left direction, that would be. I am a righty myself. So far, we appear to have one of each in the boys.

Hummer had his four month checkup two days ago: 20 lbs 3 oz, 26 in.

We are just now starting to recover from the traveling--I am about back to housekeeping as normal, but haven't restarted home schooling. What do y'all say when someone asks what grade your child is in? I've been saying "He's four, and we're working on reading and writing right now." I never knew what to say when I was a child, either. It didn't help that I started college coursework when I was fourteen.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home