A Little Ray of Sunshine

Monday, January 23, 2006

Dream involving Bane

Okay, Bane, you asked for it. By the way, if by some chance someone reads this who didn't come from Bane's, go visit him www.banedad.blogspot.com

I was not an actor in this dream, just a watcher, and looking from over Bane's left shoulder.

The dream began on horseback, at night, in a blizzard, at the edge of a forest, Bane plus two women, a blond and a brunette. Both were beautiful. The three started riding into the woods. As the storm got worse, one of them was a witch and flew away with her horse. (I can't now recall if it was blond or brunette.)
Bane and the other woman kept riding and came to a log cabin that had light in the windows. So they stopped and went to the door to see if they could stay there because the blizzard was so bad. I knew this was a really bad idea but I was just an observer and couldn't say anything. What opened the door had black hair and I could kind of see his bones through his skin but he looked human. He said they could stay. There were a whole lot of other men inside the cabin. The woman went in and Bane went to put the horses up in the stable behind, which all went normally.
Bane went back to go into the cabin, and the men inside, not the one who'd opened the door, but his worshipers were gang-raping and torturing the woman. The one who'd opened the door was visibly a devil, not the Devil, but one of his minions.

And I woke up. It was just a little after 2:30 am, Mountain Time.
Once I got myself woken up enough, I said a prayer for Bane and his family, because I figure if I'm dreaming that about someone, praying certainly won't hurt. Then I did what I usually do after a bad dream, snuggle up to my husband and go back to sleep.
I wish I'd blogged about it that morning because I've forgotten the date, but it was sometime during my Christmas hiatus.

Just writing about it gives me the heebie-jeebies.
For the record, last night's involved Vox running around in an airport, but the recolection of it is very blury, not like this one.

8 Comments:

  • At 7:58 PM, January 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmmmm. Doesn't ring a bell, but you don't always remember everything you dream, so...

    Hey, you write well! Good job.

     
  • At 8:54 PM, January 23, 2006, Blogger BoysMom said…

    Yeah, well, thanks. It's really not my cup of tea, and I didn't want to describe the blood, knives, etc. I creeped myself out there.
    Glad you enjoyed it, though, someone might as well get some use from it.

     
  • At 1:55 PM, January 29, 2006, Blogger Pretty Lady said…

    Darling, do not worry. Both the blonde and the brunette were me; the end of the dream reflected only perception informed by fear, not reality. All is well. Thank you so much for dreaming of me.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, January 30, 2006, Blogger BoysMom said…

    Unfortunately, this occured before I knew of you, Pretty Lady. Your suggestion to keep a dream journal is one I have gotten before.
    I am, however, terrible at journalling. I must have at least a dozen false starts around here. I'm doing a lot better with blogging, so perhaps I shall cronicle some of them here.

     
  • At 2:33 PM, January 30, 2006, Blogger Pretty Lady said…

    Doesn't matter. Time is an illusion; all is happening simultaneously. You have said yourself that your dreams are precognitive.

    If the blogging works, do it! I, at least, will find it fascinating.

     
  • At 5:49 PM, September 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done!
    [url=http://htnifvfq.com/jdon/byio.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rmzrubif.com/oymt/pklq.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 5:49 PM, September 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 5:49 PM, September 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you!
    http://htnifvfq.com/jdon/byio.html | http://aryrlxqu.com/rbbl/fjnj.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home